These 100% electric 26-tonne trucks, which will be delivered in 2020, will be operated by the Feldschlösschen brewery, the Group's Swiss subsidiary.
These 20 Renault Trucks D Wide Z.E. 26t will make daily delivery rounds of between 100 and 200 km to supply Feldschlösschen Swiss clients from the brewer's 15 logistical sites in Switzerland.
With a comprehensive range of electric trucks from 3.1 to 26 tonnes, Renault Trucks meets both current and future requirements of professionals operating in urban environments. These vehicles are ideally suited to waste collection and distribution operations, enabling noiseless rounds at unconventional hours at the same time as preserving quality of life for local residents.
Renault Trucks D Wide Z.E. technical specifications
- Two electric motors with a total rating of 370 kW (260 kW continuous output)
- Maximum torque of electric motors: 850 Nm
- Maximum torque rear axle: 28 kNm
- Two-speed gear box
- Energy storage: lithium-ion batteries, 200 kWh
- Real-world operating range: up to 200 km